FORUMS: list search recent posts

Exporting from Adobe Premiere CS3 to Encore CS3 in Pal even if all my settings are set to NTSC???

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ana Rivera
Exporting from Adobe Premiere CS3 to Encore CS3 in Pal even if all my settings are set to NTSC???
on Aug 27, 2008 at 9:25:37 pm

I am exporting an MPEG-2 DVD at 23.976 fps set on NTSC (720p). It goes through the whole process and for some reason when I check the Project Settings, it's set to Pal. I have set my preferences on Encore to NTSC, the project from Premiere is in NTSC, so why is set to Pal when it's exported to Encore???
Any help would be appreciated!

Return to posts index

Ana Rivera
Re: Exporting from Adobe Premiere CS3 to Encore CS3 in Pal even if all my settings are set to NTSC???
on Sep 5, 2008 at 6:42:56 pm

can't anyone help me?

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
Re: Exporting from Adobe Premiere CS3 to Encore CS3 in Pal even if all my settings are set to NTSC???
on Sep 5, 2008 at 6:52:58 pm

Create a new NTSC En project. Then go back to Premiere and try again.

Is the new untitled project that Pr creates NTSC?

-Jeff

The Focal Easy Guide to Adobe Encore DVD 2.0

Return to posts index

Ana Rivera
on Sep 8, 2008 at 2:42:45 am

Yes the new Pr project is NTSC. I tried to start a new En NTSC project and everything worked fine. It's when I try to Export from Pr to En that it wants to do it in PAL without giving me the option to change to NTSC. It doesn't make sense since my Pr project is in NTSC??? Any ideas?

Return to posts index

Ana Rivera
on Sep 8, 2008 at 3:29:35 am

could it be that my project settings on Pr are set to 1080 / 25 fps?? Did I need to set it to 29.97 fps, 23.976p fps, 29.97i fps, or 59.94 fps?? (I shot it on a Canon XHA1 set to 1080i HD 16:9)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]