FORUMS: list search recent posts

Encore CS3 Error

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
bart conover
Encore CS3 Error
on Aug 19, 2008 at 3:21:54 am

Recently have been experiencing errors opening older projects . . . or exporting to Encore from PPro.

I keep getting an "Input Contract Violation" and an error that looks like time.cpp-105.

This has just started occuring recently, with no major software/hardware changes. I have an Intel Quad, 4gb ram(with the 3gb switch enabled, ati x1950 pro and a Matrox rt.x2.

Just for the record . . . I have reinstalled Encore and trashed preferences . . . still the same error.
Thanks for any suggestions.

Return to posts index

Larry Schutte
Re: Encore CS3 Error
on Aug 21, 2008 at 3:15:33 am

Bart- I'm getting the same thing. If I figure it out, I'll shout you out. Lar

Return to posts index

bart conover
on Aug 25, 2008 at 9:43:27 pm

I am almost certain now that the Matrox 3.6 drivers are the culprit. I reinstalled everything this morning . . . up to Matrox 3.5 and I have yet to experience the issue again.

As soon as I get a few projects wrapped, I intend to install the 3.6 drivers again to see what happens.

Bart Conover
ASLAN Productions

Return to posts index

bart conover
on Aug 26, 2008 at 2:15:50 am

I was incorrect . . . it must have been a fluke that it worked the first time after re-install, I continue to get the same error messages.

Bart Conover
ASLAN Productions

Return to posts index

bart conover
on Sep 4, 2008 at 1:29:25 am

For the record . . . I got an answer on this from Adobe. The error I was getting is generally caused by Quicktime. Per their suggestion, I uninstalled QT and reinstalled the latest version. It seems to be working now!

Bart Conover
ASLAN Productions

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
on Sep 4, 2008 at 1:34:13 am

Thanks for posting your fix, Bart.

-Jeff

The Focal Easy Guide to Adobe Encore DVD 2.0

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved