FORUMS: list search recent posts

Encore Crashes upon Build/Check!

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Trevor Phillippi
Encore Crashes upon Build/Check!
on Jul 28, 2008 at 6:13:13 pm

I have a pretty extensive project completely designed, but everytime i either check, or build, Windows tells me that Encore needs to close, etc etc. Now I was supposed to have this project finished Wednesday of last week, but I have been troubleshooting it since then. Can anyone pllllllleeeeeaaase help? Also, the bitrate on the video clips for the project is arbitrarily high. Would that have anything to do with it?
Thanks,

Trevor Phillippi

Return to posts index

Chris Palmer
Re: Encore Crashes upon Build/Check!
on Jul 31, 2008 at 6:34:26 am

I'm having the exact same issue. Been working on a project for 20 months, got to this stage, and now it won't build. Talk about anti-climatic!

Return to posts index

Chris Palmer
on Jul 31, 2008 at 7:30:52 am

Trevor.
I ran into this same issue tonight. Do this.

Select your menus, and save them as templates.

Start a brand new project.

Import the most important (largest) file first. (IMPORT ONLY FROM PROJECT PANEL! AKA, Import As..., etc)

(Thru this process, I did check project after EVERYTHING I did to see if there was something making the thing crash)

Menus you saved (Do the Import as Menus, and your menus will show up in the Encore format (Don't do the photoshop))

Continue the process of rebuilding until you get what you had before (along the way using check project)

This should work! Let me know if you need anything else and I'll be glad to help.

Return to posts index

Ted Strickler
on Feb 25, 2009 at 6:08:09 pm

Chris, I was having the same problem and tried your method. It Worked! Its a shame that I have to use a work around but at least it works. Thanks.

Ted

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]