FORUMS: list search recent posts

Issue with audio on timeline

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Steve Chang
Issue with audio on timeline
on Jul 24, 2008 at 7:02:22 pm

I'm working on a wedding video and trying to put three videos on one timeline (CS3) so it can play all the way through when viewing on a DVD player. I layed my first video down and the audio was fine, but when I layed my second and third video on the timeline, the audio wouldn't go on the first audio track, and only the second and third for each video. The "audio on" button to the left only allows me to choose one audio track and not all three that I need. I don't know if I made any sense, but I would appreciate it if someone could help me out. My deadline is approaching.

Thanks,

Steve

Return to posts index

Joe Bowden
Re: Issue with audio on timeline
on Jul 24, 2008 at 7:31:14 pm

Sounds like the audio of your first clip may be slightly longer than the video.

Go to the end of the timeline, then zoom all the way in. Trim the audio back to the video end, and then see if you can drop the clip into the timeline and keep the audio on track 1.

Return to posts index

Steve Chang
on Jul 24, 2008 at 9:47:43 pm

Thanks for the response Joe. After checking my clips, the audio and video clips both match. I'm still experiencing the same problem.

Return to posts index

Steve Chang
on Jul 24, 2008 at 10:40:33 pm

After checking the audio from my NLE, it was off from the video. Thanks for your help Joe, I really appreciate it.

- Steve

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]