FORUMS: list search recent posts

Button highlights display in preview and show on computer but not set top players

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Misha Manson-Smith
Button highlights display in preview and show on computer but not set top players
on Jul 16, 2008 at 8:48:26 am

Hi

I know this has been a problem debated in previous threads, but I'm posting afresh as it's happening to me now and I can't see that anyone discovered a solution (other than to do it in DvdStudio instead!).

The issue is that button highlights won't display on set top players. I'm using a mixture of menus that I've pulled through from an Encore 2 project built on a PC (that worked fine), as well as new menus created in Photoshop.

As I test, I tried adding a menu from Encore's own library - and even that doesn't work!

Any thoughts would be great. I'm on a new iMac 2.8

cheers
Misha

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
Re: Button highlights display in preview and show on computer but not set top players
on Jul 16, 2008 at 11:33:05 am

This is a bug in Encore that is triggered by Leopard. The issue does not exist in Tiger. Leopard was released after Encore CS3, so Apple did something in their new OS that exposed this flaw.

The only solution I know of is to downgrade to Tiger. Bad news for new Mac owners.

-Jeff

The Focal Easy Guide to Adobe Encore DVD 2.0

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]