FORUMS: list search recent posts

Menu Auto-selection

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
DJ Shea
Menu Auto-selection
on Jul 9, 2008 at 6:45:09 pm

Hello,

I am making a dvd for a client and have run into an issue. The client wants the menu to show up and audio in the background playing for 1 min. At the end of the minute, if none of the 4 options have been selected, she wants the main video to begin playing. I've been looking for answers for a while now and haven't found much. The only other thing I have seen about it someone suggested making a new topic so here I am. I have Encore 2 and need to get this done as soon as possible. I don't even know if this is possible so if it isn't please let me know. Any input would be appreciated.

********UPDATE
Ok, I had it working, finished some more of the menu, and then tried it and it isn't working again. I made a quicktime of the menu with 1 min of still footage. I imported the Psd menu and made it link to the quicktime for the video and audio in the motion tab. The end action is then linked to the 1st chapter of the main video. Here is what is driving me crazy: if the menu sits there for 1 min it then resets and loops instead of going to the video. But in the preview mode, if I hit the "go to end action" button it does begin the video. I'm probably just missing one little step/setting or something.

Return to posts index

Joe Bowden
Re: Menu Auto-selection
on Jul 9, 2008 at 8:48:47 pm

Encore's Preview mode may not be handling it correctly. Try burning to a DVD RW, and then test it in a DVD player.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]