FORUMS: list search recent posts

Please help, How much high quality video can I fit on a 4.7GB DVD?

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jermaine Pulley
Please help, How much high quality video can I fit on a 4.7GB DVD?
on Jul 3, 2008 at 4:14:40 pm

I have about 80 minutes of wedding video (shot with a XL2 edited and exported to a mov file ) and I need to burn this to a dvd Nero 7 wants 5.20 GB to encode in high quality 2 pass VBR. I bought a dual layer DVD burner dual layer disc encoded and burn the copies I watched them on the xbox 360 3 dvd players and 2 computers and everything worked fine. When I gave the disc to the bride they didn't work.(at least she claims they don't work) After reachsearching I found out this is probably because of the dual layer disc/burner. I've never had these types of problems with 4.7GB disc. I saw on the net many times you can put about 2 hour of high quality video on a 4.7GB but I can't get 80mins. I came to the point this is the encoders fault and I will putting all 120GB of my uncompressed video on a drive and taking it to another location where I can use Adobe Encore. Will encore be able to get my 80 mins of high quality video on the 4.7 GB disc? or is there another program that will definitley fit 2 hour of high quality video.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]