FORUMS: list search recent posts

On Screen Display for Audio Timeline

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John Black
On Screen Display for Audio Timeline
on Jun 26, 2008 at 8:05:58 pm

I'm compiling a portfolio of some of the projects that I have completed while in college. There are a few audio files I created and have an audio menu which links to timelines of multiple mp3 files. All these timelines consist of only audio, and i was hoping to create an OSD (On Screen Display) to where the user could stop, pause, etc. along with follow the current time of the song with a progress bar. Or possibly something visually stimulating, audio related, that can be watched while listening to my work that is within public domain? Thanks.

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
Re: On Screen Display for Audio Timeline
on Jun 26, 2008 at 8:44:51 pm

You can create a timecode counter in Premiere Pro and/or After Effects. You could also use those apps to create a progress bar.

If you have the Production Suite, then you can use Dynamic Link to set up a live link to an AE composition, which would allow you to easily make changes in AE and have them show up immediately in Encore, without having to render from AE first.

Use exported footage from PPro or the linked comp from AE as the video track for your audio timelines.

-Jeff

The Focal Easy Guide to Adobe Encore DVD 2.0

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]