FORUMS: list search recent posts

Out of Memory Error during build

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Clint Milner
Out of Memory Error during build
on Jun 20, 2008 at 12:53:30 pm

I'm getting this stupid "Out of Memory. Save and Exit immediately to avoid data loss" error during the build of a 3.23 GB DVD when it says "Building transitions" in the Build Progress pop-up box.

I've tried burning a disc image, DVD folder, and burning to disc and I keep getting it.

I've restarted, saved-as, and tried transcoding all the audio before build and no change.

I've have closed as many programs as possible, and Encore is the only one running.

I'm running CS3 with Windows XP SP2, 2 GB RAM, Athlon 64 x2 Dual Core Processor 5600+

I don't know why I'm getting this error, Encore has never gave me this error before.

Please help!
Clint

Return to posts index

Sharpe Ssewali II
Re: Out of Memory Error during build
on Aug 19, 2008 at 10:25:02 am

hi after 140 menus i to am getting out of memory on screen i m running 3/4 gig of ram . will you please post the solution if you find one
Kellie

Return to posts index

Clint Milner
Re: Out of Memory Error during build
on Aug 19, 2008 at 10:51:44 am

What operating system are you running? I think firstly, I'd try adding some more memory. 2000-XP can handle 2GB and Vista double that, so personally, that'd be my first fix. I was already at 2GB on XP Pro, so I had to find something else.

For me, a couple things worked. I was lucky in that I labeled all my assets in a way that I could it wasn't too much of a problem to do a brand new project, and just complete the thing in one session. If a brand new build is out of the picture, I also had some success by transcoding some of my larger video assets before building the DVD.

I hope that these few things help you out.

Clint

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]