FORUMS: list search recent posts

Can't get rid of Unwanted Menu! Why?

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gary Angle
Can't get rid of Unwanted Menu! Why?
on Jun 19, 2008 at 9:24:16 pm

I have a project that has a Menu that was accidentally added from the standard menu library.

It appears in the Menu Tab but not the Project Tab! In the Menu Tab I can delete any other menu except this one!

When I Check Project, it shows up as Orphaned Menu!!

I can Edit in Pshop then track it to its Source Folder and delete it there but it comes right back! When I do this work-around to delete the file and save, then re-open the Project, if I Check Project, Encore provides a place holder of the deleted file and it is right back in there!

Apart from the 'END OF FILE' ERROR that has no solution, this is the 2nd annoying problem with Encore!

I like having a Check Project but what about the other finicky problems that Encore throws in your path, without a clue to a solution?

Thankss for help,
Gary

Return to posts index

Michael Eschbacher
Re: Can't get rid of Unwanted Menu! Why?
on Jun 21, 2008 at 7:20:52 am

Open up explorer and go to the folder which you have your project saved in. Open the folder with the same name as your project. You should see another folder called Sources. Inside, there should be a subfolder named Menus.

Hopefully, the bandit of a menu will be hiding in there and you can simply delete it.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]