FORUMS: list search recent posts

Looping

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Larry Melton
Looping
on Jun 13, 2008 at 4:13:51 pm

I'm building a DVD that has several (4) timelines that are each accessible from the main menu. I set the end action for each timeline back to chapter one of that timeline (the only chapter) because I want it to loop endlessly. It does return to the timeline once, then stops. In reading through the Encore help and manual, I can't find any information about looping video, except for menus....

So I made the video clips into menus instead of timelines, because menus have "loop forever" options, right?

When I test/preview the project, everything works great. But when I burn the disc, I select one of the menu options (which takes me to a looping menu) and a couple of them just stop after the first run through.

I originally exported the video as .m2v files from Premiere, so instead I tried exporting .avi files and let Encore transcode them.
Same result. This is standard 720x480 video, most of it made from still images or text.

This is one of those projects that should have taken an hour, and I've wasted several on it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Larry Melton

Return to posts index

Joe Bowden
Re: Looping
on Jun 14, 2008 at 2:14:27 am

Set the end action of the timeline to chapter 1 of the same timeline - that will loop infinitely.

Then remove all overrides from your project buttons, menus, timelines, chapters, and playlists. Because only an override could produce the problem you are reporting.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]