FORUMS: list search recent posts

Codes used for menus

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dennis Fiorini
Codes used for menus
on May 27, 2008 at 5:49:46 pm

I'm trying to create a menu in Photoshop with the highlights for my chapter links to be different colors. I renamed the highlight layers =1, =2, =3 and so on up to =8. But for some reason after =3 the highlights quit working. I don't know much about these layer codes and would appreciate some assistance. Also, can I find somewhere that gives a list of all of the codes and what they do?

Return to posts index

Simon Bonner
Re: Codes used for menus
on May 27, 2008 at 10:30:49 pm

I believe you can only have three colours max in each subpicture, so this might be the problem.

Simon Bonner

youtube.com/simonsaysFX

Return to posts index

Dennis Fiorini
on May 28, 2008 at 2:21:05 am

There are eight subpictures each with only one color or highlight. But, for some reason either all of the rollovers have the same color highlight or at the most I can get six to have a different color. It is very strange that it should act in this way and thought someone might know what might be causing it. I'm using the Entertainment submenu as a template to create my own menu, if that helps.

Return to posts index

Christopher Smith
on May 28, 2008 at 6:47:41 pm

"at the most I can get six to have a different color"

The standard provides three color schemes per set, and two sets of color schemes. That makes six color possibilities. I believe, however, that you can only select one of the two sets for a menu (all buttons on that menu would have color options from the 3 color schemes in that set).

Christopher Smith

CBN Animation

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]