FORUMS: list search recent posts

Button highlights not working correctly in Leopard

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
walter biscardi
Button highlights not working correctly in Leopard
on May 16, 2008 at 8:48:08 pm

We've found another snag with Encore and Leopard. Button highlights are not working correctly with projects burned using Leopard.

We have two test machines running right now, one still has a Tiger partition. Create and burn a project in Tiger and the disc performs normally on both computer and DVD players. The button highlights show up normally.

Move that exact same project to the Leopard partition of the same computer or the Leopard only computer, the button highlights only work on a computer and our Philips DVD player. The Sony and Panasonic DVD player cannot see the button highlights.

Now create a different project on the Leopard only computer. Again, the highlights show up only on the computer and the Philips DVD player, the Sony and Panasonic cannot see the button highlights. Move that project to the Tiger partition and now the project works perfectly across all DVD players and computers.

Walter Biscardi, Jr.
Biscardi Creative Media
HD and SD Production for Broadcast and Independent Productions.

STOP STARING AND START GRADING WITH APPLE COLOR Apple Color Training DVD available now!
Read my Blog!
View Walter Biscardi's profile on LinkedIn

Return to posts index

walter biscardi
Re: Button highlights not working correctly in Leopard
on May 20, 2008 at 11:00:34 am

As a follow-up I heard back from Adobe and they are aware of this issue and will hopefully have it addressed in the next update.

Walter Biscardi, Jr.
Biscardi Creative Media

STOP STARING AND START GRADING WITH APPLE COLOR Apple Color Training DVD available now!
Read my Blog!

Return to posts index

stan kooij
on May 24, 2008 at 9:37:35 pm

Hi

After a few days and nights traying to find the problem you show up with this news, thanks allot now i know its not my fould.
While waiting on the update, is there a work around with Encore CS3 and Leopard?

Stan

Return to posts index

walter biscardi
on May 28, 2008 at 4:04:20 pm

[stan kooij] "While waiting on the update, is there a work around with Encore CS3 and Leopard?"

Nope, and I have not heard anything back from Adobe.

Walter Biscardi, Jr.
Biscardi Creative Media

Read my Blog!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]