1st time out messing with CC, so I really don't know what I'm doing. This probably is not the correct workflow but what I've done is.
1. Exported QT Mov outa avid.
2. Converted it to wmv for caption house and MPEG2 for DVD with Cleaner all in one shot, to ensure timecode would match.
3. Got SCC File back from caption house.
4. Setup Encore with .m2v & .wav file in timeline
5. selected video in timeline, added scc file through browse option in properties window
6. configured rest of steps in encore, check project, no issues
7. build dvd, GET ERROR, "bad syntax in TC string"
like I said, I've never done this before, obviously I have an issue somewhere, but am not sure where or even what that error means. I'd greatly appreciate any help that you can provide. Thanks in advance.