FORUMS: list search recent posts

Thumbnails

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris Lieber
Thumbnails
on Apr 27, 2008 at 6:30:34 pm

I did a quick scan and did not see anything related to Thumbnails not showing the Poster or Animating so here goes.

I went into Photoshop and created the (%) layer and then in the "Layer" Pallette section of Encore the video clip shows up like the picture in the book.

I have created the links and rendered the menu but the thumbnail picture and the video are not showing up. is there a reason for this?

At this point my timeline is still Untranscoded so I am not sure if this is why it is not working...

just wondering.

thanks

Return to posts index

Chris Lieber
Re: Thumbnails
on Apr 29, 2008 at 11:27:13 pm

No one has encountered this issue? I am curious to how I can take the buttons that I have on the menu and create a picture thumbnail and then animate it by checking the Animate box.

thanks

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
on Apr 29, 2008 at 11:52:58 pm

Is the thumbnail showing up as grey or black?

Is the thumbnail layer still labeled with the (%) prefix in the Encore Layers panel?

-Jeff

The Focal Easy Guide to Adobe Encore DVD 2.0

Return to posts index

Chris Lieber
on Apr 30, 2008 at 12:08:12 am

The thumbnail is showing up as a button with Text on it. I am not sure if there is a particular button type I need to use. My version of Encore 2.0 did not have the pre-created menu themes that are already ready to go. Also the layer in the properties tab has the (%) in it and it has that picture of a piece of film on the left side showing that a video is supposed to be associated with it.....is my button not set up correctly?

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
on Apr 30, 2008 at 1:42:58 am

It might be best if you could post a screen shot showing both the problem button in the Menu viewer and the button layer set in the Layers panel.

If you can't, then the next question is: are you sure the (%) layer is *inside* the button layer set?

-Jeff

Return to posts index

Chris Lieber
on Apr 30, 2008 at 7:04:38 pm

what's the best way to get a screen shot? Will it paste into this posting board?

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
on Apr 30, 2008 at 7:13:01 pm

Find a web site that can host your pictures, then post a link to the hosted file here.

-Jeff

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]