FORUMS: list search recent posts

cannot << to last chapter on previous timeline

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mike Costantini
cannot << to last chapter on previous timeline
on Apr 8, 2008 at 11:54:32 pm

I just discovered the fact that you cannot (or at least I don't know how) hit the previous chapter button to go to the last chapter on the preceding timeline.

Meaning:

Timeline 1 contains chapters 1-86
Timeline 2 contains chapters 87-103

After the DVD (preview) switches from Timeline 1 to 2, I cannot go from chapter 87 (becomes chapter 1 on Timeline 2) back to 86.

This doesn't seem like it would be a huge problem except for the people that attempt to do that.. Is there a work around or I just have to live with it?

Return to posts index

Joe Bowden
Re: cannot << to last chapter on previous timeline
on Apr 9, 2008 at 12:25:38 am

If you must have more than 99 chapters (and thus, two or more timelines), then you'll have to live with it.

You can try putting the two timelines into a single playlist - that may work, or not (I can't remember off the top of my head).

Return to posts index

Mike Costantini
Re: cannot << to last chapter on previous timeline
on Apr 9, 2008 at 12:46:35 am

Yep that's what I did, I put both timelines in a play list and linked that playlist to my play all button. End action of timeline 1 is the first chapter of timeline 2. But no, that doesn't fix the backing up a chapter to the previous timeline problem. It's probably not even going to be an issue. People typically don't go backwards, and it's only going to happen between chapters 85 and 86.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]