FORUMS: list search recent posts

Slideshow Issues after burned to disc. Please help.

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brian Brown
Slideshow Issues after burned to disc. Please help.
on Apr 3, 2008 at 10:52:33 pm

I have created a pretty nice slide show, or so I thought. The preview looks/runs perfectly, but after it's actually burned to dvd it looks bad, transitions badly, and glitches a bit. Sometimes it will just randomly show the red box that you see when you're missing an asset...during a slide, each slide is showing for about 5 seconds, and during that 5 seconds, it will show the picture, jump to the red box, and go back to the picture and then transition normally. Sometimes that little red devil shows up during transitions, other times the transition will look like it's about to happen when it's not supposed to. Any clues as to why this is happening?
Encore CS3

The Comp I'm using:
Intel Dual Core Processor: 2.4 GHz
2 Gigs Ram
nVidia GeForce 7100 GS
Windows XP

A person is getting along the road to wisdom when they begin to realize that their opinion is just another opinion.

Return to posts index

Brian Brown
Re: Slideshow Issues after burned to disc. Please help.
on Apr 4, 2008 at 3:30:52 pm

Something that I forgot to mention. The slide show is broken down into different sections, each section is it's own slide show with the end action set to the next section, and the very last section's end action is set back to the first.

There are 6 sections total and the most slides in one section is 57. I noticed the red boxes appear the most at the beginning of a new section.

---
A person is getting along the road to wisdom when they begin to realize that their opinion is just another opinion.

Return to posts index

Brian Brown
Re: Slideshow Issues after burned to disc. Please help.
on Apr 10, 2008 at 6:37:21 pm

Anyone?

---

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]