FORUMS: list search recent posts

encore cs3 error while building

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Taylor Cathala
encore cs3 error while building
on Mar 16, 2008 at 5:03:56 pm

I am having some trouble finishing a DVD in encore. It plays fine when i preview it, but when i try to burn it to DVD, once it has finished 'transcoding', and begins to write the DVD, without fail, it finds an error in one of the timelines and stops. It says 'internal software error, line (something)'. It has errored the same with AVI's from premiere and mpeg2-dvd renders from after effects. Any ideas what may be causing this?

-Taylor C.

Return to posts index

Jeffrey Gould
Re: encore cs3 error while building
on Mar 19, 2008 at 1:05:19 am

I get the same message...sometimes and on two different computers. Sorry I can't offer more, but I don't have the computer in front of me. I also have major issues transcoding and rendering motion menus........sometimes.

Jeffrey S. Gould
Action Media Productions

Return to posts index

Taylor Cathala
on Mar 19, 2008 at 3:08:46 am

Okay, so I was able to get my DVD working... although it only works clean on an actual DVD player. On my PC there is no audio and on my friends laptop the audio is very laggy. Not sure why there is so much discrepancy between them.

I first had my videos as AVI exported from premiere directly, those did not work. Then i made MPEG2-DVD renders from after effects, those did not work either. Then I rendered from after effects with just regular MPEG2 (not the dvd or blu-ray options), and these actually went into the DVD and burned successfully. But as I mentioned, it's having trouble with playback on computers. I'm confused, and it makes me very uneasy knowing it doesn't perform correctly on PC's.

-Taylor C.

Return to posts index

Sandra Miller
on Apr 11, 2008 at 4:56:21 pm

Hi, I had a similar error with CS2, I actually just had a post this week about it, you can find it here:

http://forums.creativecow.net/readpost/145/862752

My error was "internal software error:.VobulatorTitlePlannerCGOPGrouperer.cpp,line297"

I resolved the issue by rebuilding the DVD from scratch.

I hope this helps!
Sandra

Return to posts index

Jeffrey Gould
on Apr 11, 2008 at 5:08:59 pm

I've rebuilt my project at least 5 times on two different computers, the very first time it worked and the 6th time it worked. All I did was hit "burn disc" each time. Major transcoding issues both on my assets and motion menus and even animated thumbnail page had errors. This never happened to me on version 1 or 2.

Jeffrey S. Gould
Action Media Productions

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]