FORUMS: list search recent posts

Training for Encore - Suggestions

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bill in Toronto
Training for Encore - Suggestions
on Mar 9, 2008 at 3:04:36 pm

I edit in Premiere Pro and often export to Encore for burning edit output. In the past I've used another programme to burn the output (using an AVI movie). This programme doesn't limit dolby access as does Encore. However....

Since I paid for it, I would like to experiment for a more sophisticated use, creating menus, and especially adding captioning for persons who are deaf.

I strongly believe in practical training, accompanied by the truly generous folks who frequent the Cow.

However, I would like to get a book/manual, or vid that could take me through basic menu creation, captioning, etc. But there are so many folks trying to sell their wares. Since I purchased CS3 online, no manual came along, so other than the "help" menues, I have nothing to guide me. Can't afford too expensive resources, something modest, but practical.... Any suggestions very appreciated. Thanks.

Bill in Toronto

Return to posts index

John Rich
Re: Training for Encore - Suggestions
on Mar 11, 2008 at 3:08:39 am

Jeff Bellune wrote a nice book(I can't remember the exact title now, but I found it helpful). Try entering his name in Amazon. It's for Encore 2.0, but I'm sure it has most of the stuff you need except BluRay authoring.
The other thing you could do is Google "Doogs" (no quotes) and he has a lot of very nice video tutorials that cover lots of photoshop stuff or even try jmrser.com.
John Rich

John

JOHNR

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]