FORUMS: list search recent posts

Buttons Questions

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ray Adkins
Buttons Questions
on Mar 3, 2008 at 5:28:12 pm

This is probably a dumb question but I am new at Encore. How do I change the color of the Highlight and can I add sound to a button?

Thanks,
Ray216

Return to posts index

John Beck
Re: Buttons Questions
on Mar 4, 2008 at 7:59:30 pm

Go to the menu panel on the left side of Encore and then click above the menue panel in the very top of the Encore window to select MENU, that's the fourth selection over to the right from FILE.

If you uncheck the automatic menu assignment you are then free to move to the group of menu highlights below to modify the color and saturation associated with the buttons of your menu. Each color and the opacity of same can be modified to give you the effect you desire, in terms of changing the color of the button text or shape or both.

I would highly suggest that you get the Lynda.com training series on Encore CS3 by Chad Perkins. It is a well documented overview of Encore and it will be well worth the one time investment if you only want to purchase a limited number of downloads from Lynda.com. In fact, I have found them incredibly inexpensive for what you are exposed to in a very short time.

Return to posts index

Ray Adkins
Re: Buttons Questions
on Mar 5, 2008 at 1:39:57 pm

Thanks a lot that helps big time.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]