FORUMS: list search recent posts

Timeline Ends Too Soon

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Phillip Roh
Timeline Ends Too Soon
on Feb 29, 2008 at 8:38:50 pm

I have an Encore project I created a few months ago. One single m2v file with a bunch of chapter marks along the way.

I need to make some adjustments, so I re-opened this project. Everything looked fine, all menu links to chapters operating properly. Now I need to add a few advertisement-related m2v files to the end of the timeline, which will be played along with the last chaper marker. I put them in. In my Monitor window, i'm able to play and everything looks fine.

But when I preview, my video plays fine, but it ends before the advertisements are shown! My chapter playlist is displaying the proper duration which is taking into consideration the added advertisements. My menu buttons are linking properly to the chapter playlist, no overrides. Why is it ending early?

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
Re: Timeline Ends Too Soon
on Feb 29, 2008 at 9:30:54 pm

Did you put an end action on the last chapter point before the adverts? Don't do that.

Did you put the adverts in a separate timeline instead of adding them to the original timeline? From your post, it's not really clear which method you used.

-Jeff

The Focal Easy Guide to Adobe Encore DVD 2.0

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]