FORUMS: list search recent posts

Encore Menu Button Issues!

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Matt White
Encore Menu Button Issues!
on Feb 27, 2008 at 7:26:28 pm

Hi, new to the forum...

I am using adobe encore cS2. My problem has to do with the menu button. I have created some looping backgrounds that people can play straigh off the dvd onto their projector or screens. The best way I have found to do this is to create looping menus.

Now as far as the problem goes... when I hit the menu button while one of these loops is running, it begins to play another random video in my DVD!! What is that all about. On a menu, there is no option to set where the menu button routes to when it is pressed...So, ultimatley I have no way of returning to the previous menu unless I eject the dvd and reload it!

Thanks for any help!

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
Re: Encore Menu Button Issues!
on Feb 28, 2008 at 2:39:53 am

That's not how the Menu button on a remote works. It's just a toggle between a menu and the last timeline played.

That's not just Encore - that's any DVD authoring software. And any DVD from any source will behave that way on any standard DVD player.

-Jeff

The Focal Easy Guide to Adobe Encore DVD 2.0

Return to posts index

George W.
Re: Encore Menu Button Issues!
on Feb 28, 2008 at 12:47:29 pm

Can you make a menu with buttons that point to looping timelines (your looping backgrounds become a looping timeline instead of a looping menu).

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]