FORUMS: list search recent posts

Help with Button Highlights ?

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Justin Faragher
Help with Button Highlights ?
on Feb 19, 2008 at 1:19:47 pm

Hi Guys

Having some trouble regarding button highlights and need a solution or workaround.

I have a menu background which is basically an AVI that I created in AE. What I'm trying to do is have the buttons fade in with the first play item (Menu) that fades in as the DVD starts without the highlights showing up as the DVD plays. I tried two approaches..

1. Created my menu text in AE made and made them Encore buttons and then key framed a fade and Saved frame as : Photoshop layers. Problem is when I imported it as a Menu, Encore shuts down completely ?

2. I created my text menu again using AE and made them buttons, this time with out a fade and Saved framed as: Photoshop layers. This worked great, I imported the item as Menu into Encore and added my menu background, because the button are black they nautraly blended in with the black fade of the Menu background. A workaround of sorts but this lead to another problem.

Thing I have now is when the DVD starts, immediately you see the Play Movie button highlighted before the menu background fades in. I understand you need the highlight button for the people to navigate the DVD, but how can I get it to fade in with the menu background I created ?

Thanks for your time

Return to posts index

Justin Faragher
Re: Help with Button Highlights ?
on Feb 19, 2008 at 1:43:00 pm

Well I guess they say search is your friend hey :) , I managed to find the answer by setting Animate Buttons Loop point to 3 seconds. If you guys have any other suggestions please shoot....

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]