FORUMS: list search recent posts

Flow Chart?

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Joey Condeelis
Flow Chart?
on Feb 15, 2008 at 5:58:59 am

I have a DVD all set up and now I want to go back in and change one of my audios. I have tryed everything to delete that one audio. HOW do I get rid of it and add a new one?

Also how would I take one of my slide shows that is already linked and unlink it?

THANKS

THANKS

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
Re: Flow Chart?
on Feb 15, 2008 at 1:07:34 pm

You can't do either of those things exclusively in the Flowchart.

To change the audio in just one timeline, open the Timeline viewer, click on the audio track and press "Delete". Add the new audio to the timeline.

Or, if you want to change the audio clip globally, select the clip you want to replace in the Project panel and go to File>Replace Asset. Point Encore to the new Audio file.

For the slideshow, select the object in the Flowchart that links to the slideshow. Then use the Properties panel to delete the link to the slideshow. The slideshow will return to the orphan area of the Flowchart.

-Jeff

The Focal Easy Guide to Adobe Encore DVD 2.0

Return to posts index

Joey Condeelis
on Feb 15, 2008 at 2:54:15 pm

Jeff THANKS so much!!!!!

Jeff do you know how I can learn how to make my own custom menu in photoshop? I notice there seems to be some important codes on layers when I open one of Encores Library menu's in photoshop. I am trying to learn how to make my own. Do you know any tutiorials that would help me learn this?

And one more thing Jeff, if I can ask you one more question. The slides in the slidshow where the time line is. Sometimes there is a thin green line on the top of each image and sometimes there is a RED thin line. WHat does all that mean?

AGAIN THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
on Feb 15, 2008 at 3:10:17 pm

For some very good tutorials, try these sites:

http://www.wrigleyvideo.com/videotutorial/tut_encore.htm

http://www.doogs-tutorials.com/index.html

Remember that techniques used for Encore 1.5 and 2.0 are, in most cases, still applicable to Encore CS3.

A green line indicates that the motion effects for the slide have been rendered, and a red line indicates that they haven't. Rendered effects play back smoother than un-rendered effects.

-Jeff

The Focal Easy Guide to Adobe Encore DVD 2.0

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]