FORUMS: list search recent posts

1st time click of button runs transition, but reverts back to Main Menu?

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Patrick Barrett
1st time click of button runs transition, but reverts back to Main Menu?
on Feb 14, 2008 at 6:08:59 pm

Hello all!

Have an odd one for you...

Using Encore 2.0 on an XP SP2 machine.

I have a project that is one main menu, two scene select menus and a special features menus (all animated). There is an opening menu that plays an animation (when the DVD is first player or if the title menu is pressed) and then it links directly to the main menu. Each has a transition video that plays when moving from one to the other. I have multiple video files (time lines), audio channels, etc.

The good news, they all work perfectly fine. The ONLY issue is that the first time you select the "Special Features" button on the main menu (after the opening menu has played) it plays the transition video but then jumps back to the main menu. All times after that, the button works perfectly. If I preview just the main menu, the button works fine. But if while in the preview I hit the title button (so the opening animation/menu plays, then the first time I hit the "Special Features" button it has the same issue again.

I've tried recreating the button, the menus, etc. I've made the button a "normal", "next", "previous" type, and it always does the same thing. No other links do this, even on first try.

Any clue what this might be or how I might fix it?

Patrick_B

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]