FORUMS: list search recent posts

Encore CS3 crashes on flowchart!

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Andy Innes
Encore CS3 crashes on flowchart!
on Feb 7, 2008 at 3:45:36 pm

Anybody seen this?

I add a new still menu in the flowchart and drag it into the main window. When I click the "back" button to edit the buttn action or when I edit the menu in Photoshop the application crashes.

If that were it, I wouldn't care - this has happened to me before in Encore authoring. The bummer is that when I restart Encoe, thethumbnail for that menu is adrift in the flowchart (not lined up like the others) and any attempt to edit the menu content crashes the app.

Is there any way for me to delete this menu from the flowchart? I have tried linking to a new menu, but the old one just hovers there, regardless.

On a deadline - help would be appreciated.

Regards

Andy

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
Re: Encore CS3 crashes on flowchart!
on Feb 7, 2008 at 4:16:56 pm

1. What you mean by the "back" button? Is it an Encore program button or a button on your menu? What happens if you click on other buttons on the menu?

2. Have you tried deleting the menu from the Project panel? What happens?

-Jeff

The Focal Easy Guide to Adobe Encore DVD 2.0

Return to posts index

Andy Innes
Re: Encore CS3 crashes on flowchart!
on Feb 7, 2008 at 4:20:01 pm

"Back" button is a button I have created in the menu (the only one) to return to the previous menu. (Could be any button)

I eventually deleted the menu from the project panel and restarted, which seems to have solved my issue. I just had to redo the work from scratch.

A

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]