FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVD won't play on one Player

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
_Peter_
DVD won't play on one Player
on Jan 16, 2008 at 7:10:40 pm

Hello,

I have a production that has been mass-Produced (or what do you call that) from a company and everything seemed to be fine.

Now one customer bought one of those and it doesn't play in their DVD Player. I checked that copy in mine and several others and the DVD works. So I thought ok, I'll burn a single copy of the original Encore project for that customer.

BUT SURPRISE: The same. I doesn't play. Every other Disc they have play in their PLayer and EVEN other productions from us also do.

To be more precise:
The disc Auto-Starts correct, but when reaching the first menu after the intro there is no cursor to select. And a simple "Enter" Button, which should start the first movie, also doesn't work.

So I have no more idea and I am worried that that could happen again with future products.

Does anyone know of incopatible DVDs from Encore.

Thanks!

Peter

Return to posts index

mike velte
Re: DVD won't play on one Player
on Jan 16, 2008 at 7:43:32 pm

Likely a media incompatibility. Try a different brand and also try a + if you gave them a -.

http://www.video2stream.com

Return to posts index

Brian Nichols
on Jan 22, 2008 at 4:58:52 pm

Maybe its the same as my problem. First play is unrecognized by my Sony settop DVD recorder. Works on any player I can get my hands on though.

Return to posts index

xxx xxx
on Jan 7, 2013 at 7:17:13 pm

I've had some problems with my customers playing DVDs too... did you ever get a solution to your problem?
I use Encore CS5.1

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]