FORUMS: list search recent posts

Encore 3 - fade to black on slideshow now?

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Matt Polack
Encore 3 - fade to black on slideshow now?
on Dec 23, 2007 at 11:04:30 pm

Hi there,

I'm enjoying using Encore 2 as a quick way to create slideshows...certainly I can also do this in Premiere but I like Encore's quick easy way of adding a variety of zooms...+ fit to audio duration.

One main feature I'd value concerns it's transition options at beginning and end....

Does the new version of Encore (#3) have the ability to fade to black in the slideshows? And also start start the slideshow with a fade from black?

Thanks!

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
Re: Encore 3 - fade to black on slideshow now?
on Dec 23, 2007 at 11:36:53 pm

Not directly, but you can add a black slide at the beginning and fade into the first "real" slide.

Ditto at the end of the show.

-Jeff

The Focal Easy Guide to Adobe Encore DVD 2.0

Return to posts index

Matt Polack
Re: Encore 3 - fade to black on slideshow now?
on Dec 24, 2007 at 12:39:13 am

Thanks Jeff,

I've used that method..just found it a little fiddly to get the timing spot on for the end of the music etc.

However this slideshow feature is very handy and I'm grateful for the overall ease of use for montages...

...so hopefully in later versions they can add a couple little extras....

The other thing that would be great is a slightly different method for the zoom and pan...

Microsoft has a free program called Photostory that has one of the best methods I've seen for choosing the zoom, pan points for photo montages...one simply chooses the start and end points via selection rectangles...

However Adobe Encore is superior to that program in the quality and general integartion of the video into a DVD...

And then Premiere has everyhing...but is just not as 'quick and easy' as the other two!

Thanks again:)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]