FORUMS: list search recent posts

Problem w/End actions

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Belinda Edwards
Problem w/End actions
on Dec 23, 2007 at 4:01:43 am

I have a project set up yesterday that was working fine. I had video/audio rendered as mpeg2. I was told to render them seperately, so I did. I imported the new ones today, and deleted the old ones, as I imported the new ones. Now for some reason I am having a problem with some end actions, and some chapter markers. I have the main menu working fine, it is the scene selection menu and some associated chapter marker and end actions that I am having trouble with. On one problem, I have a ss button associated with chapter marker #2 on the timeline, by dragging pickwhip from "Vows" to chapter marker on timeline. I then put another chapter marker about 2 minutes further down from chapter #2. I then drag the pickwhip for chapter #3 end action and drag it back to the scene selection menu. When I go to preview to view my work, chapter #2 plays, and when it gets to chapter #3, where it should go back to the scene selection menu, it starts playing over again (looping)
The other problem is, an end action which should return back to the main menu, changes to the icon for scene selection menu.
When I go to "Check Project", it says: Scene Selection Menu "End Action" not set.
The other problem it states is: Vows video End Action does not execute because of End Action on the final chapter point

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]