FORUMS: list search recent posts

More information

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Justin Jones
More information
on Dec 22, 2007 at 10:14:21 pm

Okay so Encore CS3 will not transcode video files into the appropriate m2v. When I select the "transcode now" or attempt to build a DVD from the file menu it seems like it processes the avi's correctly but stalls on the importing file that presumes the transcoding process. It sits at the importing file and doesn't progress. It doesn't loop, which seems like a common problem,rather the load bar never progresses. Also to make matters more confusing, I have also re-encoded the avi's from premiere into .m2v as an attempt to work around the software bug. I go into Encore, create a new project and attempt to import an asset, the .m2v's. Encore does the same thing, it sits at the importing file window, never to progress. The icon loads into the project list in Encore but remains unavailable with a yellow screen notifying me of media unavailability. I have attempted the media load loop fix but it was unsuccessful. Any input?

Return to posts index

Justin Jones
Re: More information
on Dec 23, 2007 at 2:07:02 am

Fixed the problem... Looks like a conflict with either dual displays or my driver build version since updating the video driver seemed to fix the problem. If anyone else has a 8800 GTS with the same issue then you know the solution

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]