FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVD menu transission problem

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sjoerd Bil
DVD menu transission problem
on Dec 17, 2007 at 1:12:05 pm

Hello,

I'm having some problems while making an interactive dvd. What i'm trying to do is this

Intro movie (ae movie)- menu (ps) - Click button - Button animation (ae movie) - intro other menu(ae) - Other menu (ps)

timeline - menu - menu - timeline - timeline - menu

Now the problem is when one of the movies is playing i get black lines to the sides of the screen wich is why it doesn't do a right transission..

I don't know what's the problem because the size of the compesition are both the same (ae - import ps as compesition - compesition size)

If anybody has got any tips on how to fix this please post them here

Thanks in advanced,

Sjoerd

ps.

If this wasn't clear enough it's supposed to look like this

Only not that advanced just so that the menu and movie flow in and out eachother

Return to posts index

mike velte
Re: DVD menu transission problem
on Dec 18, 2007 at 1:59:21 pm

[Sjoerd Bil] "black lines to the sides of the screen"

In Encore's menu window, can you stretch the background a bit to fill the screen. Suspect something got lost between PS and Encore regarding pixel aspect ratio.

Return to posts index

jason bass
on Feb 26, 2008 at 4:41:01 pm

hi, i just had this exact problem. it suddenly occurred to me that the offending video clip had been rendered as a quicktime with animation compression. i rendered it again with no compression and the bars on the side went away.

good luck, i hope this works for you.

Return to posts index

jason bass
on Feb 26, 2008 at 5:13:16 pm

check to see if your render is uncompressed. i had rendered something with animation compression and it had the bars on the side then i rendered it with none and it filled the screen perfectly.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]