FORUMS: list search recent posts

adobe encore commercial question

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
randall bigham
adobe encore commercial question
on Dec 4, 2007 at 9:12:46 pm

i am trying to make an "80's" dvd. i want it to be equivalent to a saturday morning from the 80's. i have the cartoons split into sections so i can put 80's commercials between them. i was wondering if i can have the dvd made so that the commercials are selected at random, but the cartoon segments are not? meaning i still want to have the format as shown:

cartoon segment-commercial-commercial-commercial-cartoon segment-commercial-commercial-commercial-cartoon segment....

i want the specific commercial segments to be randomly selected but i still want to adhere to the format above.

i'm probably asking for a miracle but i still wanna know if it is possible.

thank you for your time.

randy

Return to posts index

George W.
Re: adobe encore commercial question
on Dec 5, 2007 at 3:45:29 am

Combine the commercials into one Title with a chapter mark at the start of each commercial. Then in Encore create a Title Playlist to play Cartoon-segment-1 / combined-commercials-1 / Cartoon-segment-2 / etc...

Burn this to DVD Folders on your hard drive.

Then open the DVD in PGCedit, and double-click the combined-commercials Title, and for PG Playback, select SHUFFLE (you can select from Sequential / Random / Shuffle). Also change the number for "programs" accordingly to how many additional commercials you want to play.

Check how it plays in PowerDVD and a Set-top DVD Player...

Regards,
George

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]