FORUMS: list search recent posts

Encore 2.0 Transcode Problem HELP!

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
RobertMac
Encore 2.0 Transcode Problem HELP!
on Nov 29, 2007 at 12:05:31 pm

I have installed the trial version of Encore 2.0 and imported H264 quicktime files. I have created a perfect project with all the approporiate links and menus. The preview works perfectly but when I go to build the DVD the progress bar appears to get caught in a loop at the 'importing' stage of the transcode. Why is this?

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
Re: Encore 2.0 Transcode Problem HELP!
on Nov 29, 2007 at 2:10:46 pm

Does this link help?

-Jeff

The Focal Easy Guide to Adobe Encore DVD 2.0

Return to posts index

Matt king
on Nov 29, 2007 at 2:16:35 pm

I had the same problem a few months ago and i used the link Jeff suggested and it worked. although it did not work the first time, but did when i tried it again.

Return to posts index

RobertMac
on Nov 29, 2007 at 2:43:55 pm

Many thanks! I'll give it try when I get a chance and let you know if it worked.

Return to posts index

RobertMac
on Nov 30, 2007 at 11:16:01 am

Thanks very much guys it worked.

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
on Nov 30, 2007 at 12:14:14 pm

You're welcome. :-)

-Jeff

Return to posts index

Laszlo Gutai
on Mar 9, 2010 at 10:44:17 pm

I have exactly the same problem. Unfortunately when clicking on the link in Jeff's first reply it takes me to the general Adobe portal. I ordered Jeff's book on Encore but it will take a few more days to arrive. Any help with this rendering and/or reading in file issue? Thanks, Laszlo.

Laszlo

Return to posts index

cowcowcowcowcow
Jeff Bellune
on Mar 10, 2010 at 6:27:22 am

Hi Laszlo,

The dead link is to the old Adobe forums. Here's the Encore FAQ entry in the new Adobe forums.

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/398761?tstart=0

PS - I hope you find the book useful. Thanks for ordering.

-Jeff

Return to posts index

Laszlo Gutai
on Mar 10, 2010 at 4:55:17 pm

Hi Jeff, The solution worked (tried on the simplest possible project: One menu and one short avi file). Have to burn the disk from the image file to see the end result. Thanks! - Laci. (Short for Laszlo.)

Laszlo

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
on Mar 10, 2010 at 5:32:15 pm

Glad it worked. :-)

-Jeff

Return to posts index

Laszlo Gutai
How to import PE 7 prtl file to Encore 2.0 and 'archive' Encore project
on Mar 16, 2010 at 12:13:10 am

I tried to import a PE 7 prtl file ('still image') into Encore 2.0 unsuccessfully. (I lost my original bmp file of that title, so I exported it from PE 7 as a 'title'.) The only way I could get it into Encore was to create a PE 7 project from that single prtl file and export it as a 'movie' (an avi) that then could be imported to Encore. Is there an easier way to do this?

My second question is about Encore 2.0 itself. (I just started to use/learn it last week, so I certainly will have a few more questions :-).) I tried to 'archive' my Encore project (as I can with PE projects) but couldn't find any way to do it. When I saved it, it saved the avi files but not the bmp, wav, menu background, etc. Is there an automatic way to save the whole project with all the assets, or I have to save them separately if I want to work on it later (after deleting some of the assets at their original locations)? I would appreciate the help of the experienced users (I am still waiting for Jeff's book: "The Focal Easy Guide..." from Amazon...) - Thanks for any help, Laci.

- Laci.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]