FORUMS: list search recent posts

Menus

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
steveandbelinda
Menus
on Nov 23, 2007 at 6:26:18 am

I found a site in the UK, where you can get pre-made menus. I subscribed and was wondering how to get the whole thing into Encore. The thing is, the files for the menus come as: Menu/Scene Selection Menu/Motion Background/Audio/Font files. All these are seperate files. I was able to copy a menu and its scene selection menu (psd files)into the library, but was wondering what to do with the motions background/audio/and font files. Also is there a way to save the whole menu and all its files as one rendered file? I tried to load one of the motion backgrounds into the library, but it said the file is not accepted or recognized by Encore. It's a m2p file (not mpeg2), yes, m2p.

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
Re: Menus
on Nov 23, 2007 at 4:34:30 pm

Normally I would test for myself before answering, but I didn't this time.

If you'd like to try it on your own, you should create the menu in Encore just like you want it to be on the finished disc, then add the completed menu to the Library.

Let us know how it works out.

-Jeff

Return to posts index

steveandbelinda
on Nov 24, 2007 at 5:48:58 pm

How do you save the completed menu to library, and is it able to be re-edited later on? I have already loaded all the files, as a project, but not sure that is how you do it. Fairly new to Encore. Maybe around a month or so experience.

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
on Nov 24, 2007 at 6:14:53 pm

Drag-and-drop works. :-)

Choose the menu template option after you drop the menu in the Library panel. Choosing the standard menu option will only save a single frame of a motion background.

-Jeff

The Focal Easy Guide to Adobe Encore DVD 2.0

Return to posts index

steveandbelinda
on Nov 26, 2007 at 1:25:56 am

Can't seem to figure out how to drag and drop completed menu into library. Do you drag it from the project window? I know how to drag and drop, but this, I'm not too sure of, and can you edit it later?

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
on Nov 26, 2007 at 2:34:20 am

Yes. Drag from the Project panel into the list of items in the Library panel.

You can always edit any menu from the Library once it is added to a project.

-Jeff

The Focal Easy Guide to Adobe Encore DVD 2.0

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]