FORUMS: list search recent posts

manual advance issues in slideshow

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
wfsticht
manual advance issues in slideshow
on Nov 20, 2007 at 5:05:36 pm

I have created a simple slideshow with six slides. I have set the overall slideshow to manual advance so the user can advance to the next slide when they are ready. Also I have tried setting each slide to manual advance along with the overall slideshow. Now all works well until slides five and six. The manual advance is ignored and the slides play for the selected duration and then the show ends.

Why is encore ignoring the manual advance for slides five and six? All files are PSDs created from the same template. I have tried switching all of the slides around and still have the same issue when the slide show plays slides in position five and six. I have rebooted several times to with no luck. is this an encore bug?

Thanks for any help,
Fritz

Return to posts index

Joe Bowden
Re: manual advance issues in slideshow
on Nov 20, 2007 at 6:52:12 pm

Are you testing in Encore Preview, or burning a DVD RW and checking it in a player?

Return to posts index

wfsticht
on Nov 20, 2007 at 6:53:52 pm

I had been checking it in the Encore preview window, but I am currently writing an image and will then burn it to dvd. i will keep you up to date.

Thanks,
Fritz

Return to posts index

wfsticht
on Nov 21, 2007 at 5:05:34 pm

The disk has been burned and the slideshow is working properly! There must be a glitch in the encore preview window.

Thanks,
Fritz

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]