FORUMS: list search recent posts

Missing The PresetTemplates Library in Encore CS3! Help!

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
cowcowcowcowcow
eladbari
Missing The PresetTemplates Library in Encore CS3! Help!
on Oct 24, 2007 at 12:11:35 am

Hey guys!
Tried installing the Master Suit so many times...but my Encore CS3 is still missing those cool pre-made templates that are supposed to be available on the bottom right hand side!
I only have the "Genenral" tab option.and its empty as well!

I have the full version [not trial]. My Pc can run the software. and ive double checked the path from where Encore tries to get these media files from..and i dont have it in my default path.
[seems like "Library" folder is missing.

What to do!?!
Adobe isnt helping me very much.

p.s-i didnt install ALL of the Master suit..just the encore cs3 and encoders, plus some content i thought might have these templates.

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
Re: Missing The PresetTemplates Library in Encore CS3! Help!
on Oct 24, 2007 at 11:19:09 am

The content for the Encore Library is in a separate installer in the downloaded version. The same may be true for the boxed version.

If you picked and chose the bits you wanted to install, you may have missed the content installer altogether, or you may not have installed other necessary bits. Install the entire suite/collection using all of the installers and see if your Library becomes populated.

-Jeff

The Focal Easy Guide to Adobe Encore DVD 2.0

Return to posts index

feever
on Nov 3, 2007 at 9:56:44 pm

Hi eladbari, did you end up figuring out how to get the content for encore CS3, I'm having that same problem. Please let me know.

Thank
John

Return to posts index

Maxime Larose
on Jan 11, 2008 at 9:07:54 pm

Hi all, I have the same problem as the two fellows above, however I did install the complete Master Collection CS3. My library folder for Encore CS3 seems to be empty. If anyone knows how to repair this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Maxime

P.S. If anyone can provide us with the library folder, that would be even better!

Return to posts index

Larry Coleman
on May 1, 2008 at 3:58:11 pm

Were you able to find a source for Adobe Encore CS3 Library content. If so please post.

Thanks

Larry

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]