FORUMS: list search recent posts

"Play all" problem

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
salefin
"Play all" problem
on Oct 17, 2007 at 12:13:42 pm

Hi there!
I have big problem in CS3: when I create button "play all" and link it to the video, it only plays first chapter and returns to previous menu. What I'm missing here? I'm not very experienced user and I can't figure out what to do or what I'm doing wrong!
I know that there has been previous questions relating same subject but still no help....

Thank You for advance!

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
Re: "Play all" problem
on Oct 17, 2007 at 1:04:29 pm

Most likely you have one or more chapter end actions and/or overrides set.

-Jeff

The Focal Easy Guide to Adobe Encore DVD 2.0

Return to posts index

salefin
on Oct 18, 2007 at 6:12:43 am

So i have one timeline with chapter points. I want to play all....If I remove chapter end action doesn't this effect to how chapters are played when I go to "choose chapter" menu I've created and want to play individual chapters?

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
on Oct 18, 2007 at 5:05:29 pm

Two ways to do this:

1. Keep your chapter end actions and then put all the chapters in order into a chapter playlist. Link the Play All button to the chapter playlist. Disadvantage: there will be a slight pause between the chapters when the playlist is played back.

2. Remove all of your chapter end actions and put each chapter into its own chapter playlist. Link the individual chapter selection menu buttons to their playlists. Link the Play All button to the original timeline. Disadvantage: more work than method #1.

-Jeff

The Focal Easy Guide to Adobe Encore DVD 2.0

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]