FORUMS: list search recent posts

"access denied"

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
ShowMe_TrB
"access denied"
on Oct 15, 2007 at 9:58:30 pm

I'm running Encore 2.0 and having trouble building/burning a disc. I keep getting the message "access denied" and the burn aborts. When it goes through transcoding, my CPU is really bogged down (Windows Task Manager shows it at 100%).

Suggestions? Thanks for your help!

Windows XP
Version 2002
Service Pack 2
Pentium 4 Dual Processor 3.40GHz
3.0 GB RAM

TrB
Show-Me Tractor Cruise
http://www.showmetractorcruise.com

Return to posts index

Johnny Knox
Re: "access denied"
on Aug 15, 2008 at 5:49:33 pm

I'm having the same problem. I've even tried transcoding the videos before the burn. It goes through the whole transcode process and then says "Access Denied" and leaves the file to say "Untranscoded" I've transcoded several other files which I created at the same time and they transcoded fine. I even tried re-exporting the original files thinking there might have been some type of file Mix up, but they are exactly the same as the other files (MPEG2 720x480). I've tried burning the DVD without transcoding the files, and I still get the "Access Denied" note. I've looked online and just can't seem to find much. Anyone got any hope?

I'm getting really frustrated, cause I just want to burn this DVD and I just don't seem to get any further no matter what I try!

Encore DVD 2.0
Using Windows XP
Service Pack 2
AMD Athalon 64 processor 3500+
3 Gig RAM

Return to posts index

Bryan Boyd
Re: "access denied"
on Dec 2, 2008 at 1:05:29 pm

I am having the same problem unless i build without menus seems to me that it is a menu problem but i cant seem to figure out what

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]