FORUMS: list search recent posts

Edit Menu In Photoshop Not Linking

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
vin2000
Edit Menu In Photoshop Not Linking
on Oct 8, 2007 at 1:25:49 am

hey guys,

i know that if you open the menu in photoshop a certain way, the changes you make on photoshop should appear instantly on encore. this isn't working for me and i don't know why!

i click on the menu i want, then i go to /edit/edit menu in photoshop.

it opens the file as a temp in photoshop, and i do changes there, but nothing happens in encore.

if i do a change and click save, i get the following message:

"menu photoshop file changed before edit-in-photoshop completed. do you wish to overwrite your changes with the image from photoshop?"

if i click YES then the changes are made. but not instantly how i thought it should be. i noticed someone encountered the same problem but it was never answered. just curious if anyone knows exactly how they could both be combined to work at the same time,

thanks in advance!

vin.

Return to posts index

Joe Bowden
Re: Edit Menu In Photoshop Not Linking
on Oct 8, 2007 at 3:02:57 pm

You must save the document in Photoshop before the changes appear in Encore. The message you received usually occurs when you have more than one instance of the menu opened in Photoshop (i.e., you did an Edit in Photoshop of a menu, and then left it open in Photoshop, then did another Edit in Photoshop of the same menu - then saved the second one).

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]