FORUMS: list search recent posts

play all on a dvd's chapter

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
milton ortiz
play all on a dvd's chapter
on Sep 28, 2007 at 8:48:02 pm

hi, i'm trying to do a play list and play all chapters dvd option, i've seen several choices in this forum, my main trouble is that i need mor than 18 chapters to play individually and as a whole, could anyone point me out to a simple solution?? thanks a lot in advance

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
Re: play all on a dvd's chapter
on Sep 28, 2007 at 11:11:23 pm

What version of Encore?

In CS3, you can give each chapter an end action (for individual play) and add all chapters to a single chapter playlist for the Play All function. In CS3, there are no limitations or restrictions on the use of chapter playlists in this way.

In 2.0 you can split your main timeline (using your NLE) into 2 or more less-than-18-chapter timelines and use chapter playlists again as described above. Or, you can stay in Encore and give each chapter its own playlist (for individual playback) and use the main timeline (with no chapter end actions) for the Play All function.

In 1.x, you will need separate timelines for each chapter regardless.

-Jeff

The Focal Easy Guide to Adobe Encore DVD 2.0

Return to posts index

Huub Derksen
Re: play all on a dvd's chapter
on Mar 7, 2012 at 8:31:14 am

Dear Jeff, I'm new to the forum. I do have sincere problems with exactly the same issue as Milton. Can you explain how I add 'all chapters to a single chapter playlist for the Play All function'
Thx,
Huub

interested in solutions in working with Adobe's Encore CS3..

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]