FORUMS: list search recent posts

Very simple 2D rolling ball animation

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
dj2007
Very simple 2D rolling ball animation
on Sep 7, 2007 at 8:32:50 am

Hey guys,

I'm in a bit of a dilemma. I have to make a DVD menu and what I want to achieve is very simple- I want to have a simple 2D football rolling into the screen/menu at the introduction. Thats it!

The dilemma is I cannot find a tutorial on this anywhere, strangely enough. I can make basic animated effects within after effects and import these effects videos into adobe encore to create a short animated introduction and the menu buttons etc but the rolling roll effect is beyond me and Iv tried everything and everywhere.

Could any of you guys please point me in the right direction or recommend an alternative software if necessary in order to achieve this simple rolling ball introduction?

The football I want to "roll" is a simple flat 2D photoshop layer, and I want to make this simply roll along a path so that when the user inserts the DVD they will see the rolling ball introduction before the menu is displayed. Very simple.

I am proficient in adobe encore (making the DVD and the menu buttons interactive) but my knowledge of its animation features or adobe after effects is limited. I have access to the following software: Photoshop, flash, Premiere, encore, after effects (most of the adobe creative suite).

Any help would be really appreciated guys.

Cheers

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]