Encore Project Structure - What's best??
Okay this is alot but I REALLY NEED HELP! TOLD MY CLINET THIS WOULD BE DONE A WEEK AGO. I have worked with adobe products since premiere 4.2 and am proficient and learning software quickly. If encore didnt have so many errors I would have had this done already.
I am getting pretty familiar with encore (and its many bugs) and think I have figured out how to assemble a project that will actually burn. This has taken many days and alot of reading about various errors. I am however not fully understanding the Playlist & Chapter Playlist functions. Here is my delima:
I have a pretty beefy project. It needs to have the following:
1) a play all function that plays 18 3 min clips.
2) a scene selection menu that allows the viewer to watch thier choice of the individual clips and then return to the scene selection menu. (This will actually be 2 submenus each with 9 animated buttons.)
3) a bonus features menu that goes to 2 sub menues each with 4 3 min. clips on each.
My issue is with 1 & 2.
The "play all" will be a single 58 min. file exported from premiere with chapter points.
My questions are:
1) How can I structure the layout of the project so that the scene selection menu plays the sam video files as in the timeline for play all?
2) Is there a way to "Link" Together Individual timelines for the bonus clips to behave as a "Play All"?
3) Do I need a chapter point at the end of the 58 minute "play all" Video?
And lastly I seem to have random results with encoding in encore (it transcodes some files successfully while others (coded with the same codec, pcm audio settings, bit rate etc) produce the "PGC "
That said it will not take any dolby encoded clips! has anyone had success with exporting out of premiere with dolby and can you recomend the settings that work for you.
Please answer as much as you can and thank you in advance for the help.
http://www.RealitySets.com - Real world set locations for green screen producers. Works with all NLE systems, Adobe Ultra, & After Effecs. Reality Sets- We bring the locations to your studio.