FORUMS: list search recent posts

CS3 - Chapter Menus Problem

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
compuguru
CS3 - Chapter Menus Problem
on Jul 9, 2007 at 4:05:25 am

Hey All,

I'm trying to create a chapter index in Encore CS3 but am having some issues. Mainly, when I go to the Create Chapter Index option, it does create the sub menus, but everything's in the wrong spot. The first menu appears fine, but on the ones after it, everything seemed to have switched places. My previous buttons have now are taking the place of a chapter button, and my chapter buttons are taking the place. It's actually hard to explain, so here's some screenshots:

The Right Menu (The first one): http://mytestsites.net/gallery2/d/257-1/encore-good.png
The Wrong Menu (All the ones after the first): http://mytestsites.net/gallery2/d/254-1/encore-bad.png

I set all the buttons to the correct types. The buttons are numbered 1-8 with 1-5 being the chapter buttons, 6 being the Previous, 7 being the Next, and 8 being the Main Menu. The weird thing is that in the wrong menus, the button numbers and type stay the same, they just move into the wrong placeholders. Any idea what is going on?

Return to posts index

Gene Colburn
Re: CS3 - Chapter Menus Problem
on Jul 9, 2007 at 11:54:17 pm

My guess is that you have automatic button routing enabled, which is by default. When you begin a project disable it when you first begin to use buttons. It allows you to use the pic whip to set the desired action for the remote. I don't have CS3 yet, so it might be something else however.

GC

Return to posts index

compuguru
Re: CS3 - Chapter Menus Problem
on Jul 10, 2007 at 12:02:38 am

Yep, that was a bit of my problem. Basically, the layers were in the wrong order, and Encore was being picky. I opened up one of the templates menus and made sure my layers were in the same order and everything works fine now. Thanks!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]