FORUMS: list search recent posts

Slideshow Audio Issue

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bluegoose
Slideshow Audio Issue
on Jul 6, 2007 at 12:09:18 am

Hello All,

I've built several slideshows with encore DVD 2.0 using the same hardware and software I'm using now and have never had a frustrating problem like this before.

I created an encore DVD slide show and each image is being transitioned (400 images).

When I play the slideshow on an LG DVD player the background music pauses with each image transition then continues normally.

The big key here is that the slideshow plays as it should (no background music problems) on a Sony DVD player.

Does anyone know what the deal is?

Thanks

The Bluegoose

Return to posts index

Joe Bowden
Re: Slideshow Audio Issue
on Jul 6, 2007 at 6:55:25 pm

Sounds like the LG player may have an issue playing MPEG stills with duration.

You could add random pan & zoom, which will create MPEG video that should avoid the issue. However, this means larger file size in the DVD as well. That may be an acceptable compromise.

Return to posts index

Bluegoose
on Jul 6, 2007 at 8:53:09 pm

Okay, I'll try the random pan & zoom feature to see what happens but I don't know.

I say this because I built the same dvd using only 100 images (same transition & audio settings) and it worked fine. I went back to using 400 images and it starts the audio pause thing.

Strange thing to me.

Thanks!

Return to posts index

D18Vintage
on Jul 13, 2007 at 4:49:08 pm

According to the manual each slide show can only have 99 slides so I expect this is the issue. The work around is to create mutiple shows within the project.

Don

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]