FORUMS: list search recent posts

Can't get audio on the same track...

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
cruise
Can't get audio on the same track...
on May 15, 2007 at 3:52:50 pm

Hi There,

I'm having an issue where I cannot add another file to the end of my current timeline - or rather, I can, but only video and not audio. If a create an additional audio track, then the audio will show up. I am unable to get the audio for both files on the same track. This is the first time I've experienced this issue and it's very frustrating.

Hope I was clear. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
Re: Can't get audio on the same track...
on May 15, 2007 at 3:55:52 pm

Is the audio perfectly matched to the other audio on the track - format, channels?

-Jeff

The Focal Easy Guide to Adobe Encore DVD 2.0

Return to posts index

cruise
on May 15, 2007 at 4:03:01 pm

Hi Jeff,

I've encoded my files as .mpg before I imported them into Encore. Interestingly, I'm only having a problem with the most recently encoded file, but as far as I know, I've done nothing differently - same workflow as always - export from Avid, encode and import into Encore.

Are there any specific audio issues that you think might be causing the problem?

Thanks!

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
on May 15, 2007 at 4:29:28 pm

The first place I'd check is the number of channels - did you export as stereo when it should have been mono, or vice-versa?

Additionally, if you are exporting as a muxed .mpg file, please consider exporting as demuxed, elementary .m2v video and .wav audio files. Things generally go much smoother in Encore when the imported assets are demuxed.

-Jeff

The Focal Easy Guide to Adobe Encore DVD 2.0

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]