FORUMS: list search recent posts

Loop Points - What are they (from a noob)

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
The Venninator
Loop Points - What are they (from a noob)
on May 7, 2007 at 8:43:19 pm

I am relatively new to Encore and DVD authoring. I am an intermediate video editor and have only dabbled in the wonders of Encore DVD. Currently am using 1.0.1, if that gives you an idea on how often I have utilized this program in the past.

Could someone please define for me 'loop points' - how they are important and what they can be used for?

Thanks for holding the hand of a noob who has plenty of stupid questions that hopefully are answered in other posts. Thanks again in advance!

Ven

Return to posts index

David Garrett
Re: Loop Points - What are they (from a noob)
on May 8, 2007 at 8:52:42 am

Loop points are used for "motion menus", e.g. you can have a 15 second motion menu and then have the buttons appear at a given time, (say after 10 seconds),and then you can instuct Encore to loop the motion back to this 10 second time interval and also to have it loop back to this time for as long as you need (set it to loop forever, and it will do as instructed),Hope this helps

Return to posts index

David Garrett
on May 8, 2007 at 9:18:33 am

this video tutorial should give you more insight to the Loop Point... (http://www.absolutevideosolutions.com/videosamples/AEmenutut.wmv)

Adam uses After Effects and Encore

Return to posts index

The Venninator
on May 8, 2007 at 3:58:32 pm

Thank you David! You have been more than helpful!

Ven

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]