FORUMS: list search recent posts

Subpicture Highlight instead of Color highlight

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Richard A
Subpicture Highlight instead of Color highlight
on Apr 20, 2007 at 3:08:05 am

Hello experts, besides the regular subpicture button Is it possible to assign a different subpicture button as a HIGHLIGHT instead of just a color from the highlight group, so every time a button gets "highlighted" a new subpicture shows and replace the main one,(different than the main button subpicture. Any trick ???
Thank you

Return to posts index

John Rich
Re: Subpicture Highlight instead of Color highlight
on Apr 25, 2007 at 1:39:35 am

I think this was recently discussed and Dave Garrett made a tutorial concerning it (google for his website). Basically, it involves to making a menu with different pictures for each button outside the button itself on the menu. Then you make a highlight layer that covers the pictures that you want for the fake highlights. Then you go to the subpicture highlights and set the "normal" color for the highlight at 100% and make the color the same color as the background.
Set the seoected opacity to 0%. This uncovers each picture you have selected for the highlight.
Unfortunately, I think when you come back from selecting from the button, you briefly show all of the fake highlights briefly. If I remember correctly, that's as close as you can come with Encore.
John

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]