FORUMS: list search recent posts

HELP basic play all question!

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
midnightcarving
HELP basic play all question!
on Apr 18, 2007 at 6:09:43 am

HELP! ok i'm a very beginner user, and i have an extremely simple movie, all i want to do is set it up so that when the menu comes up, i can simply press the PLAY button on my REMOTE OR DVD PLAYER. (NOT A GRAPHICAL BUTTON) it plays all (or even 1 thing)

HELP!

Return to posts index

David Garrett
Re: HELP basic play all question!
on Apr 18, 2007 at 7:21:26 pm

You could set it all up by using an invisible button (that is a button with its opacity turned way down to 0%)

Return to posts index

CuzinBrucie
on Apr 19, 2007 at 1:36:00 pm

I have a 4 disc family video project that I am working on which includes several animated still picture files that I produced in a program call 3D Album. This program is very nice and flexible and has many different themes. Anyway I brought them into my NLE (Edius) as uncompressed .avi files and included them with my video footage and added and trimmed music files. When getting ready to bring into Encore 2.0 these files are all transcoded so I'm sure there is some compression going on. Then when the project was set up for burning in Encore I guess that there is more compression of the assets. Anyway when I watch the video on my DVD player the quality of the animated pictures is not what I would like.
I know that I can bring these files directly into Encore and include them on the timeline but I'm not sure if I can trim the music files to match the video but I may be wrong. I may try using the slideshow feature on my next project but would like to know if there is any way of getting better quality for these files at this point. These clips and the video are all one file that I imoprted into Encore.
I wonder if the burn speed might have something to do with it also, I burned at 16X. I of course want the best picture quality as I can get especially as I am doing a second version in PAL format to send to my daughter inlaw's family in Poland.

Sorry for the long post but I would really like to get some expert opinions and advice.

Thanks
Bruce

Return to posts index

CuzinBrucie
on Apr 19, 2007 at 1:37:59 pm

Sorry, I posted this as a reply by mistake, I was trying to make a new post and somehow wound up in the reply screen of this post.

Thanks
Bruce

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]