FORUMS: list search recent posts

Reduced the Quality of footage

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
eLearner
Reduced the Quality of footage
on Apr 11, 2007 at 1:14:39 pm

Hello ALL
I have create some several menus and linked my avi video clips to each button on my menu.

Two things I have noticed:
1) I have created chapters on my timeline and linked them accordingly. However, after the clip finish playing it does not go back to the original menu screen so that I can select the other buttons on that menu. I have to select root menu on my remote control to go back to the desired menu.

2) I can see the pixels in my video everytime the video is played. This is after I burn it on a DVD. The original (before importing it into Encore) is fluid with no visible pixels during playback. Are there some setting to enhance the quality of the video? How can I correct these things to enhance my project.
Thanks
e-Learner

Return to posts index

David Garrett
Re: Reduced the Quality of footage
on Apr 11, 2007 at 5:20:19 pm

how long is the video running time?
what version of Encore are you using?

Return to posts index

eLearner
on Apr 11, 2007 at 7:03:35 pm

The first clip I used in my time line is 53 minutes long (runtime).I have some other clip I imported as a timeline that is approx 45 minutes long. However, broke those up in three smaller video clips instead of one long clip, then imported those in Encore 2.0 version.

Return to posts index

David Garrett
on Apr 11, 2007 at 10:25:21 pm

You can use the "chapter end actions" function in Encore 2.0 to return back to where you specify.., not sure why you are seeing the pixalation on the DVD playback, could be perhaps that Encore has encoded the video to a lower bitrate to enable it to fit onto a single Disc..

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]