FORUMS: list search recent posts

burning iso file

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
mikiko
burning iso file
on Apr 8, 2007 at 1:31:06 pm

Hi

i saved into image file my movie from Encore 2.0 to avoid the rendering of my movie all the time i want to burn it.

but now i burned this image on a DVD disc (with Nero) and i saw that my movie is not readable on my external DVD player.

However, when i burned my movie directly to a dvd disc, my player was reading it.

How can i burn the image on a DVD disc and to read it on my player DVD. (peekton 6005 MKII)?

i saw another thing:

in the options of my project, the option (CGMS) that prohibited the copy was choosed.
is that a possibility of my problems?

thanks

Return to posts index

George W.
Re: burning iso file
on Apr 8, 2007 at 2:20:04 pm

When you browse the DVD you burned, what do you see on it -- the *.ISO Image file, or a VIDEO_TS folder (with files in it with IFO/BUP/VOB extensions)?

When burning in NERO, did you use a tool that "Burns Image to Disc"? Or did you make a DATA DVD?

Regards,
George

Return to posts index

Joe Bowden
on Apr 8, 2007 at 3:03:04 pm

It is not possible to add CGMS/CSS/Macrovision to a burned DVD. Begin by removing it.

The rest may be a Nero problem- if you want to use an image as your source, you must tell Nero to burn from the image. This is a special command in the menu bar and not in their wizard. I don't have Nero in front of me, so I don't recall what menu it's in.

Return to posts index

David Garrett
on Apr 8, 2007 at 6:09:25 pm

I always thought that an ISO created in Encore had to have it's extention renamed to "filename.NRG" (the filename.NRG is only an example)
And to burn an image using nero go to RECORDER>BURN IMAGE ( I use version 6.6.1.6)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]